Black Friday 2012: Deals on Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift Products + More
Are you guys ready for Black Friday 2012? Although Black Friday is usually about landing huge deals on big products like computers, televisions and other electronics, there are still some great music-related Black Friday deals for 2012.
Amazon, Best Buy, Zappos and Macy’s are just some of the outlets where you can score Black Friday deals on Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift merch (plus much more), with discounts on everything from albums, perfumes, and fashion items from famous singing designers.
Check out some of the best Black Friday 2012 deals for music and music-related products below.
Black Friday 2012 Deals:
- Macy’s has an entire section dedicated to celebrity fragrances for Black Friday 2012. You can grab discounted gift sets from Justin Bieber (Someday and Girlfriend), Lady Gaga (Fame), Taylor Swift (Wonderstruck), Madonna (Truth or Dare Naked), Rihanna (Reb’l Fleur), Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday) and many, many more. [Shop Macy's Black Friday Deals]
- Amazon.com has tons of great Black Friday 2012 deals, including albums on sale for $4! You can snag album downloads for super cheap, including Taylor Swift’s ‘Speak Now,’ Lana Del Rey‘s ‘Born to Die,’ No Doubt‘s ‘Push and Shove,’ Ellie Goulding‘s ‘Halcyon,’ Maroon 5‘s ‘Overexposed,’ plus a myriad others. [Shop Amazon.com's Black Friday Deals]
- Oh, and speaking of Maroon 5, if you love Adam Levine and co. as much as we do, you’ll have to head over to their web store on Black Friday — they’re offering 25% off everything if you’ve got a special code, which we just happen to have right here! [Shop Maroon 5's Black Friday Sale]
- But you’ll need some headphones to listen to all of that awesome new music you just scored from Maroon 5, Lana, Ellie and others, right? Well, lucky for you, Beats by Dre is slashing prices on their headphones for Black Friday 2012! They’re still on the pricey side, but you won’t feel so bad spending all that money once you get a taste of the high-quality audio. [Shop Beats by Dre's Black Friday Deals]
- And if you’re looking for deals on a new iPod for those new tunes, head over to Best Buy on Black Friday and you can get $5 off on an Apple iPod Touch 32GB. We know, we know — $5 is like chump change nowadays. BUT you also get a $50 Best Buy gift card with that purchase (via Fuse), so it could very well be worth it! [Shop Best Buy's Black Friday Deals]
- And while we’re on the topic of fashion, Kohl’s is rolling back prices for Black Friday 2012 on clothing designs from Jennifer Lopez and her stylish ex-husband Marc Anthony. [Shop Kohl's Black Friday Sale]