Spooktacular Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Here’s a list of our favorite Halloween-themed drinks from around the web to help scare up a little extra fun at your wicked party this year.
- 2 ounces 100% agave silver tequila
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 8 blackberries
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Dash of orange bitters
- Garnish: (optional)
- Dried sage leaves
- Dry Ice
Muddle the blackberries and sage together in a cocktail shaker until broken down and fragrant.
- Pour in the tequila, lemon juice, bitters, and maple syrup. Give it a good shake and pour over either a cube of dry ice (if using) or regular ice if using the dried sage leaf. If using the dried sage light the tip on fire right before serving
- 1 jigger apple brandy or apple vodka chilled
- 1 tsp grenadine
- 2 jiggers (or to top up)Homemade Blackberry Shimmery Liqueur (see notes)chilled
- Powdered dry iceoptional
- Martini glass to serve
- Add about 1/2 – 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
- Place the apple brandy and purple shimmery liqueur in a shaker. Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink. Strain the drink into a martini glass. Top up with more purple shimmery liqueur if necessary.
- Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink – the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a “bleeding” effect.
- Add about 1/2 tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, so that your guests can stir the “potion” to create that shimmery, smoky effect.
- 1 1/2 oz tequila blanco
- 3/4 oz lime juice freshly squeezed
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- Red wine such as Cabernet or Carménère
- In a shaker filled with ice, pour in tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake until chilled and pour into glass of choice.
- Set a spoon at a 45 degree angle barely placed inside of the margarita. The back of the spoon should be facing the ceiling.
- Pinch the top of the wine bottle with your finger and slowly pour red wine onto the back of the spoon and let it drizzle on the surface of the margarita.
- Pour until you have about 1/4 inch of red wine in the glass.
- 3 oz. Chilled Pinnacle “Whipped” Vodka or Vanilla Vodka
- Strawberry Sundae syrup
- Plastic vampire teeth as a garnish
Rim a martini glass with the strawberry syrup. Drizzle some on the inside of the glass so it drips. Pour vodka into a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into prepared martini glass. Add teeth on the side of the glass as a garnish.