How Much Are Tickets to the American League Championship Series
The Houston Astros have swept the Seattle Mariners and are heading to their sixth consecutive ALCS. Now we wait for their opponent, the Cleavland Guardians or the New York Yankees? At least we know what the dates and tentative times are for the ALCS If the Houston Astros do make it to the World Series they will also have a home-field advantage due to the Los Angeles Dodgers being eliminated.
Here’s the schedule for the American League Championship Series
- Game 1: Wednesday, Oct. 19 at Minute Maid Park, 6:37 p.m - ticket information
- Game 2: Thursday, Oct. 20 at Minute Maid Park, 6:37 p.m - ticket information
- Game 3: Saturday, Oct. 22 at Cleveland or New York, 4:07 p.m.
- Game 4: Sunday, Oct. 23 at Cleveland or New York, 6:07 p.m.
- Game 5 (if necessary): Monday, Oct. 24 at Cleveland or New York, 3:07 p.m.
- Game 6 (if necessary); Tuesday, Oct. 25 at Minute Maid Park, 5:07 p.m.
- Game 7 (if necessary): Wednesday, Oct. 26 at Minute Maid Park, 6:37 p.m.
HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS?
At this point, you can still find tickets directly from the Astros' website. Standing-room-only tickets are starting at $147 and there are still seats available in the 300 section for $168.00. On the secondary market at sites like Stub Hub, tickets behind the dugouts, and the Crawford boxes are starting at $360.00. The nosebleed tickets in the upper-level are starting at $130. If you are still thinking about going to game 1 or 2. Don't wait! Get your tickets now because if the Yankees become the opponent, these prices are likely to increase quite a bit.